Monday, June 20, 2011

ohh ball sacs...or sacks...

Ohh ball sacs..or sacks ...shit I don't know....but...check it....OUT....

can you see it?..

Here let me show you a closer view....

do you see the 'balls' hanging from the ball?
I think these little 'balls of fun' are just ....so classy...I'm being sarcastic here in case you can't tell...

I got to enjoy this view on my way back to the 'fun factory' after my lunch break.

It's lovely isn't it?  I think it especially goes well with the Confederate Flags flying and the pit bulls growling in the back...I think the whole ensemble just goes together to scream a big fat ..."Hey look at me...I'm an uneducated asshole...and this dangly ball sack takes my whole 'look' a level higher".... 

My neighbor's wife had one of these adorable ball sacks hanging from her rear view mirror...a smaller size of course....they were purple...*smirk*....I'm not sure if this was symbolic or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment