1. Car repairs. I don't know why a gal can't just pick out a car that is suitable for her needs and drive that sucker
2. Thanksgiving posts everyday on Facebook in November about how grateful everyone is.
3. Marketers. People who reach me through social media, random text or phone call to 'get together'. I get all excited that someone actually wants to be my friend
4. Fun size candy bars. Fuck you fun size candy bars. You are nothing but a tease. What is fun, is eating the whole damn bag.
5. Fakeness. Okay, so I have been loving the shit out of these random facts about people on Facebook. I know, I'm nosy. People are interesting, I love em and I have learned some interesting things about my friends. First of all, most of them are actually much more creative than I had thought. But there always has to be that one person that fucks it up with "1. I like rainbows. 2. I like Christmas."
6. The asshole that lives down the street and drives a silver VW Beetle. Every time I see it coming down the street I think it is my kid. I miss my kid.
7. Extreme right and left wing political people and all their bullshit. Stop it. Obama is not a terrorist nor is he the second coming of Jesus.
8. Bullies. I think this one was on my list last year too. Whatever, I still am not thankful for them. These assholes are everywhere. I get a real charge out of the Anti-Bullying programs in the schools, led by bullies. It's cute. And by cute I mean NOT cute.
9. Cellphones. I'm guilty of browsing while I should be listening
10. Awkward Dads. OK this is a silent issue no one talks about. When you are a single mom, none of the married dads will talk to you or look you in the eye. They pretty much like to pretend you don't exist. I've actually had men literally turn and walk away from me after I tried to send a friendly greeting, not even showing any decency what so ever as a human being. Well, here is the problem. When your kid is friends with my kid, you are going to have to talk to me at some point. Get used to it. There isn't a dad in this situation to chat it up with and if there are arrangements to be made, I'm your gal. Don't worry I'm not going to try to hump your leg or make you do nasty things with me. I don't want you and neither does your wife more than likely. So consider yourself safe with me. I'm actually pretty fun to get to know, give me a chance.
Clearly I'm a jerk. I will start on my Thankful post right now. Hopefully lots of graciousness will cancel all of this out. Amen.