Friday, July 1, 2011

...Awww Nuts...

Hi, it’s Taylor. Well better known to you people as Trudy. I like to hack things, everyone knows that. You would think by now my mom has learned to log out of her business, but no sadly she just hasn’t learned and as a daughter it is my duty to teach her repeatedly like she has me when I didn’t learn. Anyways, I titled this shenanigan Awwww Nuts, mainly just because my mom has a weird obsession with nuts (luckily that gene began & ended with her) and it looks more “Tracey like” to title it something that she would and thus we have Awwww Nuts. (I won’t talk about them though, I promise)
The woman is hilarious. She always seems to make me laugh…really hard….until we both snort…and are on the verge of peeing our pants. She makes me laugh when she doesn’t mean to, and when she does. She makes me laugh when I don’t want to but when I need to. She also makes me laugh at really inaproperate times. (like when I am texting her during reading time at school. When you bust out laughing it’s kind of obvious that your breaking the rules)
She is always talking to strangers. I guess my Oma never taught her stranger danger. I’m honestly quite surprised that she hasn’t been kidnapped yet. (maybe she has, and they just brought her back. I would bring her back….) She just walks up and starts a conversation. She doesn’t care if they want to talk or not because she pretty much does what she wants. 
Your Teammm.....hahahahaha.

The one thing that I can honestly say drives me bonkers about my mom is the fact that she beats me at “Your Team.” Every stinkin time we play she is always faster at calling it. That means I get stuck with the weirdos, hillbillies, bearded ladys, midgets, and the 40 year old virgins. Thanks mom, I feel the love.
I think if my mom was a 16 year old boy, I’d marry her. She is like my soulmate. She is the only one that gets me. She even likes poetry and long walks on the beach! She listens, cleans up after me, does my laundry, mows the grass. I just get to sit there and play on my iPad. But seriously the woman is a babe! I’d be lucky to be with that for the rest of my life. Heckkkk. If she was a Facebook page…I think I would like her….i might even stalk her….every 5 minutes. I mean she is definitely a looker. Dannnnggggg. (Plus I’m wayyyy cuter than the dirt pusher…I’m just saying)
But honestly, I look up to her more than anyone. (I think she could really mess me up sometimes, but that’s okay. Crazy is good) She has no doubt slowly shaped me into the person I am today. (and I’d say I’m a pretty darn good kid) She has taught me right from wrong, how to be strong when you have no other choice and how to brush off the hurtful things that people say. She is by far thee most amazing, strong, and truly beautiful person I know. I want to be just like her when I grow up. (even if she is a little crazy)

Love, T.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment