Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rosa and Rowdy...go racing...

Trudy is out of town...and will be till next Sunday.  When she is gone I feel like part of my soul is missing...although the peace and quiet is nice...that kid talks a lot.  I HATE it!  If I didn't have OCD and the constant need to clean things and line them up I would probably be in bed feeling sorry for myself.  Thankfully there are things that need cleaning and arranging...and organizing...and reorganizing I learned this reorganizing thing from my perfect friend Emma.

Trudy is a pitcher/2nd baseman...representing the 16U Wyoming team in some Triple Crown World Series Fastpitch..blah blah blah..some college coaches better be scouting the hell out of her...that's all I'm gonna say.  She even has a NIKE shirt that says "Scout This".  I told her she had to wear it everyday unless she was actually on the mound.

But don't worry about me and Rowdy getting left behind..it pisses us off...we are here living it UP!  That's right...we are doing what we want to do mostly just wearing our bedhead and pajamas alllll day Sunday..when we want to do it and having Dairy Queen when we are done with that *sassy head nod*...and we are gonna rub it in when she gets home.  Me and the Rowdster have choreographed a little number while singing.."We went to Dairy Queen..We went to Dairy Queen.."  Okay I choreographed it...but he agreed for 10 bucks he would do it with me...even with a hip swing.  Truth is I'm bustin' my keester at work and he is bustin' his at football camp this week in 100° weather..poor little feller is whipped....but we are not gonna let on that anything other than pure unleashed crazy ass fun happened here.

Tonight me and Rowdy ran to the car wash.... to wash the car that I washed two days ago..OCD..at its finest...and I drag my kids down with me too...and there was this huge truck and rig parked next to the car wash with two racing cars with the #24 on them. It looked sort of like this...only with a #24 on it....

okay ..not really like this...but I think this car is cool...
I thought to myself...well hell yeah..some strangers to talk to.  So I pulled up and offered to race em...yeah in Trudy's car...it looks like this...
Yeah that's right 4 cylinders and bald front tires...I scared the shit out of em...I told them the car was powered by daisy's.  

I wanted to get a good picture of it so I could show you all how bad ass the race cars were.  So I asked rowdy to get a few shots while I was washing the car...this is what he got....
can you see the race car in the background?
After we left and I scrolled through the pictures and clearly I should have been more specific about what I wanted pictures of... and I asked him "What the hell were you taking pictures of"...and he said as he looked confused "The creeps next to us..for your blog...you always want us kids to take pictures of the creeps."  The race cars where pretty cool....some Kenny Shrader guy...but I think the Beetle could have given it a good go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment