Friday, May 13, 2011

Rosa's....It's OK...*smirk*

I had intentions of doing an 'It's OK' every Friday but that was too stifling so I will just do it when I want....  that’s how I would like things to be in real life…do what I want, how I want it and.....when I damn well want…
this is what i look like when i fake smile

  • To consider blogging in nothing but lists…I’m really good at lists and think they are easier to read…none of the bs words inbetween the points…

  • To consider starting another totally anonymous blog where I can say things…well…that I really want to say…Maybe I already have one…and you don’t know…*smirk*…

  • To prefer to work out in the running shoes purchased at Walmart vs. the Nike Shox…I haven’t bought shoes that expensive in years and I don’t want to get them dirty and they are sparkly…which makes them extra great…and the Walmart shoes are comfy...

  • To touch up my make-up and hair before working out…don’t judge me…It makes me feel skinnier…

  • To still have a few hurt feelings over the lack of Mother’s Day wishes from two kids I’m not the mother of….but love very much…

  • To have choreographed a full dance routine to Keri Hilson's 'Pretty Girl Rock' ....my mom says I’m beautiful and if this face is enough for her…it’s enough for me….

  • To lie for my kids if it makes their life easier...yeah you heard me...I will lie for the little shits....and I won't feel bad either...


See...dont' you think I "list" well?........


No comments:

Post a Comment