1. To blog in lists.
2. To find a ball of tangled Christmas lights, throw a ratty piece of tinsel on it, kick it to the corner of the living room and call that shit "Christmas Decorating 2013". And have a drink.
3. To eat a SHIT TON (that is a new metric unit) of candy canes and call it Holiday Spirit.
4. To get an Elf On The Shelf even though your kids are too old for those creepy shenanigans. Just for the pure enjoyment of making inappropriate scenes with it...
5. To blame Elf On the Shelf, even though you don't have one.
6. To make ONLY homemade Christmas gifts. Screw the commercialism and overspending. I'm making these for EVERYONE on my list.
7. To avoid stores at any cost, especially Black Friday. Even if it means getting groceries at midnight.
8. To LOVE Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers "Hard Candy Christmas".
9. To like the movie "Elf" with Will Farrell better than any other Christmas movie. Even better than "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story".
10. To let go of the the Christmas card tradition.